vrijdag 6 april 2012

shopping and baking - boodschappen en bakken

It's almost Easter and ...my birthday. First Easter Day is also my birthday this year (well it happens every few years :)) Because of that my parents and sister will have Easter brunch at our place this year (normaly we go to my parents) and that means shopping! We went to a big store called Makro. And that's were I found these beauties:

Het is bijna pasen en.... mijn verjaardag. 1ste Paasdag is dit jaar ook mijn verjaardag (dat gebeurd om de paar jaar). En daarom komen mijn ouders en zus bij ons brunchen. Normaal hebben we altijd paasbrunch bij mijn ouders. Dus er moest geshopt worden. We zijn onderander naar de Makro geweest en daar vond ik deze mooi mokken:


The pictures isn't that great because the collors really pop and here on the picture they are a bit dull. I really love them, the collor and... they are made from plastic. They just don't weight anything :) They can't go in the microwave but the diswasher isn't a problem.

De foto is niet zo goed want de mokken zelf zijn veel helderder van kleur. I vind ze echt prachtig, ze zijn zo vrolijk van kleur en ... van plastic. Ze wegen echt niets. Ze mogen helaas niet in de magnetron maar gelukkig wel in de vaatwasser.

I also made these:  - Deze heb ik ook gemaakt:

For my co-workers tomorrow. 4 flavours: natural, lemon, with apple and rose water with a bit of orange peel. Jummie!

Voor mijn collega's morgen. 4 smaken: naturel, citroen, met appel en met rozenwater en een beetje sinaasappelschil. Jummie!

I hope you all have a great Easter weekend with good weather!
Ik wens jullie een fijn Paas weekend met goed weer!

Love Susan

2 opmerkingen:

tinajo zei

Wohoo - congrats to you! Those cupcakes looks great! :-)

Catharina Maria zei

Nog hartelijke gelukwensen voor je verjaardag !
Je cakejes zien er prachtig uit !
Lieve groet ♥RINI♥