zondag 8 juli 2012

Favourite brunch - jummie brunch

Hello everyone,
Hallo allemaal,

I hope your sunday started as good as mine! I made us a delicious brunch:
Homemade fruit salad, homemade american pancakes with mapple sirup and whipcream.
Ik hoop dat jullie zondag net zo goed gestart is als de mijne. Ik heb een heerlijke brunch voor R en mezelf gemaakt. Zelfgemaakte fruitsalade, american pancakes van koopmans met ahornsiroop (reform afdeling ah) en een beetje slagroom.

It was soooo delicious especially with the maple sirup. Maple sirup is ridiculous expensive over here (€ 5,00 for 250 ml that's a bit more than a cup. (a cup is 235 ml)).
Het was zoooo lekker, vooral door de ahorn siroop. Helaas is ahornsiroop hier zo belachelijk duur.
I enjoy it so much. When I came back from the states (I've been there 5 weeks in 2006) I took 3 bottle with me. They are long gone of cause and today I saw this bottle in the supermarket and just couldn´t resist.
Ik vind het zo lekker. Toen ik terug kwam uit amerika heb ik 3 flessen meegenomen.(dat was in 2006) Die zijn natuurlijk al lang op en toen ik deze fles in de ah zag kon ik het gewoon niet weerstaan.

Love Susan

Geen opmerkingen: