zondag 8 juli 2012

Update Altered book lesson 9 - Uptdate Altered book les 9

Hey there,

Here is the promised update on backgrounds. The Shaving Cream Backgrounds.
if your interested in the used techniques check out the turorial on Elizabeth's blog.
I've used her technique combined with Week TWENTY THREE - More marbling techniques on http://janfoxdesigns-52playdates.blogspot.nl/.



 The next badge I made with a little bit more water:



For the perfect consitancy you just have too practice. Same for the paper you want too use. printerpaper turned out too thin for me. Aquarel paper works great but is a bit thick so if your foame isn't spread equelly there can be parts missing. The paper which worked best for me was childerens drawing paper from the HEMA. (a dutch store).
I've made a lot more but it's a bit too much too show here. :) One sheet will be used in lesson 11: Pockets.



Love Susan



1 opmerking:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

What a stunning accomplishment. I really, really love the flowers. What a fantastic way to use this product.