maandag 13 augustus 2012

Knutselen met m'n nichtje - Crafting with my niece

Long time no message but I had a good reason! My niece has stayed with us. We have been crafting  for 3 days. Paint, Fimo clay etc all in the living room, we've had a blast!
Here is what she made, with some help from me. I couldn't have done a better job. And she's only 11!!
She made the cover and pages from old cerialboxes. The bead are made from Fimo Clay which she made also.



Although she made a lot of beads herself, the seals where a bit too difficult so they're made by me.







I got the idea from Jennibellie The making of the book (the way of sewing it together, the way to use beads and pockets) she has a lovely blog so visit her some times!!

Love Susan

3 opmerkingen:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth zei

These are incredible photos and book pages. I'm totally impressed. I'm teaching polymer clay in my next AB lesson, so I should take lessons from you and your niece (grin). The cover is awesome!! Now I'm off to check your beach photos, since I've been gone for so long from blogland!

Veronique zei

What a fantastic project! Colours are beautiful! And the beads...

Catharina Maria zei

Wat een prachtig journal , de zomer spat er van af .
Liefs ♥RINI♥