zaterdag 26 januari 2013

Conversations with my pet

Hi there,

I'm sure I'm not the only one having conversations with my pet, Tina from Tinajo posted some of her hilarious conversations with her pets, and I've one for you too:

House (the cat):
You've been working on your holiday smash book for soooo long today, I feel alone and under appreciated. I want to be the focus of your attention for a while.

Me: Oh House, I would love to give you lots of attentions and pet you for hours but you don't like that at all. You always walk away....

House: Well yes, but I wanna be close too you now.

Me: I like that a lot but I wanna finish this book today, so I will clean a piece of workspace for you.

House: leave some paper, you know I love to rest my buttocks on paper.


Me: Will this work?
House: Let me try it out.... No I like that red piece and the picture your working on right now.


Me: Oh no no no. That won't do at all! I'll put some books down for you to lay on, and you can have a view on what I'm working on:


House: Well if you insist, this will work.

And I did finish my smash book, I will make a litte video of it to show you all, next month.

I hope you'll have a lot of nice conversations with your pets and a nice weekend

Love Susan

2 opmerkingen:

Gill zei

I talk to my chickens, cows and dogs all the time!!

Susan zei

to Gill: LOL do you talk to your computer? I do...I think its weird but I know a lot of people do the same!