dinsdag 18 juni 2013

Still a live and creating

Hi Guys,


I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long long time. There are a lot of reasons,
First of al I've had an sinus/nasal cavity operations because my mucous membrane where in a constant state of irritation, that's why every cold ended up with a cavity inflammation which made my right cheek look puffy and blue. I always had to take a course of antibiotics to get rid of it.
The operations itself doesn't take long, the healing process does. I did get some complications so it took even longer for me. Every thing is well now and it's a bigger releave than I would have thought.
Second reason I'm preparing for our emigrations to Scotland and
3th I'm still planning on graduating.

There for blogging will be infrequently till I'm in Scotland.

For now some flowers and a butterfly I created with my new Big Brush pens from Faber-Castell




 
 
 
 
 
Have a nice week,
 
Love Susan

2 opmerkingen:

Veronique zei

Congratulations for the graduation and good luck for the move

Anoniem zei

I hope you´ll feel better soon, take care!

http://tinajoathome.com/